Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tour Guide Needed


When I go to Cleveland I will be shown around by Matt Van Wormer who writes for www.didthetribewinlastnight.com. We will be eating lunch before the game a restaurant that was featured on Man Vs Food, arriving at the park a few hours before game time to check things out, and sitting in the “Social Media Suite”.   It’s shaping up to be an amazing once in a lifetime experience.  I will tell you all about it once I am in Cleveland. 

That got me to thinking that maybe I should seek out a “tour guide” in each city.  It’s not a particularly hard position just meet up with me and show me where the fun spots are and show me around the park.  Basically I am looking for somebody to be an ambassador to your city.  If this is something that interests you please email me at baseballdreamin45@yahoo.com.   
You can find my schedule Here

No comments:

Post a Comment