Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Updates

I want to start out by thanking Matt Van Wormer from Didthetribewinlastnight.com for making me the fan of the week.  Check it out here http://didthetribewinlastnight.com/2012/03/09/fan-of-the-week-robert-rj-breisacher/#more-4192  My family was pretty excited to see my face on there when I shared it with them.  It is a very well written article and I appreciate it.  If you would like to feature me on your website or would like for me to write a guest column when I am in your area just send me an email Baseballdreamin45 AT Yahoo [Dot] Com.

I got a lot of fantastic responses to an email that I sent out to blog writers everywhere, asking them for suggestions with my own blog.  Very soon I will be reformatting my page to make it easier to read.  I will also be updating a lot more.  As soon as this adventure is under way my goal is to post something every day, when I can.  I’ll be driving around the country primarily by myself so my mother is going to want constant updates on my safety and wellbeing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment