Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Stadium Collection

Do you collect anything from your visits to stadiums or ballparks?  If so what?  I’ve been trying to decide what I want to take away from each park.  I know I want to collect ticket stubs and make a picture out of it in the end.  That’s not so easy considering most tickets are digital downloads in this day and age.  Each ticket that I have to download will follow with an email to the ticket office asking if I can exchange it for an actual ticket once I get to the park.  Hopefully this works out.  I also thought about collecting hats.  The downside to this is I don’t generally wear a lot of hates so it would probably be a waste of money.  Shot glasses is another idea that was given to me by my cousin but that’s a whole lot of glass to be carrying around in my car.  I don’t ever see a scenario where I would need 30 shot glasses.  What else is there to collect at stadiums?    

2 comments:

  1. I actually like to collect photos of me with the team's mascot if I can get one. Other than that mainly just tickets since they are easy to keep track of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go with baseballs. Makes for a nice display.

    ReplyDelete