Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Pattys day

Happy Hangover day everybody.  Hope you are all doing well, made it home safely without any trouble.  Drink some water, have a couple aspirin and you’ll be back to normal in no time.  My St. Patty’s day wasn’t anything special.  My roommate broke his foot the day before so it was difficult for him, being on crutches.  If you’re wondering how my roommate broke his foot, I’ll be glad to tell you:  On Thursday night we went to go see the midnight showing of 21 Jump Street with Channing Tatum and Skinny Jonah Hill.  Incredible movie, I laughed the entire time.  Ok, to return to my story in this movie they do the over car hood slide also seen in shows like starsky and hutch.  Well Christian slides over the hood of my car (professional style) and clearly misjudged his speed.  He flew off the hood and turned his entire body to try to make a good landing.  After stumbling several times and nearly falling in dramatic fashion he managed to gain control of the situation and continue on.  He got in my car and said “I broke my foot”.  He broke his foot and I was entertained, its win-win.  Later that night he went to dinner with his family and I went to go hang out with mine.  I received a text later that night saying that he was at the hospital with his mother and that his foot was broken.  He is officially the only person I know who has ever broken their foot doing a hood slide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment